Since 1883, Hamley & Co. has faithfully delivered a commitment to quality western craftsmanship to working cowboys, rodeo bronc busters and horse riding enthusiasts of all kinds.
Established in Oregon by the son of William Hamley our founder, J.J. Hamley opened Hamley's in Pendleton in 1905, several years ahead of both the Pendleton Woolen Mills and the Pendleton Round-Up.
The Hamley "Circle H" brand is a significant part of Pendleton's history and remains a mark of the highest quality to this day and is trusted by thousands of working cowboys and buckeroos around the world.
From the first day that J.J. opened up our store, quite literally on the ruts of the Oregon Trail, Hamley has set the benchmark for leather artistry and workmanship to follow and delivered the level of quality that honest cowboys expect. Today master Saddlemaker Pedro Pedrini continues to create these functional pieces of art that carry the Hamley name.
From the first made by our founder to the saddles produced by Master Saddlemaker Pedro Pedrini and his apprentices in our shop today, every saddle built at Hamley's offers a lifetime of use and enjoyment.